Interactive Estate Balance Sheet
The much anticipated launch of the interactive balance sheet has arrived, and we couldn't be more excited for you to begin using this amazing new feature. Trustate's balance sheet is automatically loaded when creating a matter, making it ready for you to use immediately.
Key features within our balance sheet:
- Estate Tax Calculations
- Principal and Income Calculations
- Color-coded asset categories
- Track probate vs. non-probate assets
- Mark liabilities as paid vs. unpaid
- Collaboration with team members AND clients
- Generate asset and liability searches directly from the balance sheet
Below are two quick videos about how to use our balance sheet:
- Balance Sheet - A quick overview
- Balance Sheet - A 5-minute tutorial on how to correctly use the estate tax calculations function for planning and projections
Now you have the ability to share the estate dashboard directly with your client. By granting your client sharing permissions, they will be able to upload and access documents within the estate vault, view the estate progress within their workflow, and collaborate and view the estate balance sheet. Click here for a quick interactive demo of client share.